Ignorance is Death

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rude Awakening

Toady when I woke up and turned on my computer, this was the first thing presented to my eyes...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/technology/aaron-swartz-internet-activist-dies-at-26.html?pagewanted=1&_r=0&smid=tw-nytimes&partner=rss&emc=rss


      As I said before I use myself in all my teaching. I am a firm believer in "all things happen for a reason" and this is no different. Last night I decided that I'd no longer educate myself solely. The TRUTH has been hidden for millenniums and in my eyes (physical & metaphysical) to know and keep it to yourself, makes you a coward. I refuse to be a coward anymore. These ultimate truths are known by secret societies too powerful to fight physically. Not only that but they have spread these truths so thin that's is openly and commonly frowned upon to speak/educate/remotely utter them. It's past time to open your eyes to these truths they call "theories". The ultimate truths of the ultimate conspiracy.
...NOW LET'S GET BACK TO TODAY'S RUDE AWAKENING...
I'd like to start of this particular subject with a moment of silence for Aaron Swartz 11/8/1986-1/11/2013  http://me.aaronsw.com/
     A young man was born aware of his many gifts. (All HUmans are born with many gifts) He utilized those gifts at a very young age. He followed the rules of the government in his young age as he was taught(programmed) to do. So the secret societies within our government took interest in him. They provide us all with the general resources available to enhance and nourish your gifts. He was smart enough to utilize them correctly. Interest in him continued to grow. Finally as a teenager, he helped create the codes that launched the constant-changing cyber content to the world! This is not just important to us as 'regular folk lol' who need information in less than a minute. The depth in utilization is what I personally believe caused his death. *Yes I'm aware he hung himself just keep reading*
-Connection: Everyone is the master of their own universe. With that being said we can't help but be susceptible connecting with others. This opened the door to what I see is the majorities main recourse. This very site is connecting to his universe, his passion, his vision. Your twitters, google+, facebooks, all provided by a young man barely even old enough to drive at the time.
-Education: There are SO many people with high education in fields that make you say, "hmmmmm" People that you'd normally look at as farmers are creating applications with no college degree. In my personal beliefs "degrees" & "diplomas" are just another label. Or else why are there so many people educated in fields they'd normally never even dream of. Books are becoming obsolete in this day and age so all educational resources must be found online. Now thanks to Aaron we can search our subject, educate ourselves, then further educate yourself, or educate others.
-Programming: *This will be better understood as I update more* But briefly this is the part that I mentioned earlier. The cause of death. Aaron was taken in at an early age so that he could be programmed properly. As are many industry big names. I'm not sure whether or not it's fortunate but Aaron was smart enough to read between the lines of society and this programming.
   
     If you had a talent/gift that was exploited for a sinister plot how would you feel? Like many 'big names' death has come to them so sudden and randomly. It's a sad reality but this whole nation has been headed and conducted by a sinister secret society called The Illuminati. Everything that you have grown to believe in, be educated in, etc has in some way, shape, or form connects to these people. Since they run the world....you can see what was bothering Aaron. What was the root of Aaron's depression. To be so gifted and trust someone (governments of people) with your passion, your dreams, your life...just to find out that you're part of this evil now. So he did his research. Not only that he utilized his gifts to attempt to liberate the truth! He tried to unlock secret documents of the truth. So they persecuted him and slandered his reputations with the other 'big names' that they are in cahoots with (not like it was hard). Adding more weight of depression into his life's universe. Nature has taught us that too much of something can be detrimental. Aaron was more than a visionary. He was revolutionary. The Illuminati used him for his gifts and couldn't have him spilling out the truth with it. I imagine his last moments vividly:
Aaron walking into his home and sitting down at his laptop. Maybe he gets a nerve wrecking phone call or e-mail as soon as he gets in. He rubs his head in agony trying to decide whether to continue to fight. Finally getting one last nerve wrecking {connection} with the unknown/known source. That last push over the edge. I refuse to believe that he just gave up. I believe there was a fight. Even though I'm aware of the timeline of events. This is because I aim to believe the best in everything/everyone. Aaron's life and death will NOT go in vain. Please join me in making sure of this. I thank you Aaron for your efforts in the releasing the truth to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment